JOHN R. JOHNSON
Highly Dedicated and accomplished operations, engineering & information technology professional with 23+ years skilled in gas, liquid, and oil measurement, material balance, reconciliation of midstream assets, and data acquisition . Exceptionally detailed project manager, supervisor, and leader with a diversified background that extends from the well-tree to midstream assets. Highly entrepreneurial, team-leader, and efficient at nurturing, encouraging, building, and seeking the best measurement technician teams. Seeking to leverage my interpersonal skills and seasoned talent to bring a solid customer service perspective to the measurement teams at your company.
Measurement, Data Acquisition Specialist in the Oil & Natural Gas Liquids Industry
· Specialist with more than 23+ years of midstream experience and user support.
· Excellent command of measurement best practices of light and heavy refined products including gasoline, crude oil, natural gas, NGLs, and petrochemical products.
· Knowledge and practical application of GPA & API specifications in various applications.
· Proactive problem solver, with good organizational and strong communication skills.
· Strong computer Microsoft skills.
· Competent reading P&IDs or Process Flow Diagrams.
· Able to think logically and objectively, demonstrating resourcefulness and judgment.
· Able to drive a software development from project scope development to distribution of final deliverable by facilitating workshops.
· Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Able to work effectively with others, tactful and able to obtain cooperation and
confidence from supervisors and subordinates in performing official duties.
· Able to work with minimum job supervision and a willingness to accept responsibility across all measurement related activities and business interest.
· Able to read and interpret instructions relating to applications and work processes.
· Knowledge of database architecture and applications including ETL (extract, transform & load)
· Able to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task with a high degree of efficiency.
· General skill in reading comprehension, critical thinking, problem-solving, and troubleshooting.
· Able to gather and analyze user requirements. And able to digest requirements to the level of
· details needed to formulate technical solutions.
· Able to formulate, communicate design, and provide technical solutions based on business requirements.
· Able to illustrate solutions in the form of flow diagrams showing data flow and process