Petroleum Engineer with over 22 years’ global oilfield experience in the drilling and Completion operations sector. Achieved a progressive career from Field Engineer to Project Manager, Technical Manager, Global Technical Services and presently as Global Technology Director working for a Multinational Service Company.
· Experienced drilling unconventional reservoirs maintaining shale integrity
· Technical support for drilling operations from planning phase to execution and evaluation phases
· Solid knowledge in all areas related to Drilling Engineering, Drilling Fluids, Solids Control Equipment, drilling waste, cementing and Completion techniques and procedures
· Experienced implementing new technologies in the oilfield with success
· Have managed and mentored teams of up to 40 people