My firm is recruiting for a Director of Technical Sales/Process Engineering role for a company based on the North side of Houston. This unique senior level position will have responsibility for technical sales but must be fully grounded in process engineering. This is a unique position requiring someone who has the ability to think, lead and manage strategically but who also relishes rolling up his/her sleeves.
Seeking a strong professional with:
- 10 or more years of sales AND process engineering with additional experience in licensing.
- Experience working in both larger organization(s) earlier in his/her career as well as, most recently/currently, working in a smaller (less than $100 million) organization(s), the latter being in a senior role.
- Strong EP&C experience within an organization that deals with global customers and strong contacts in EP&C globally.
- A solid understanding/experience in project management, scheduling and process controls and deliverables.
- A high degree of character and integrity.
- Engineering degree (BA and/or MA) required with a focus on Process, Chemical and/or Electrical Engineering desired.
If you are interested in this role please email me your resume to email@example.com