Houston International Equipment, Inc (HIE), a leader in Chemical Injection Pumps, Parts and Service, has one single focus: partnering with our customers to help them solve their toughest problems. For over thirty-three years, HIE has been dedicated to providing customers complete solutions for all their equipment needs.
HIE’s reputation is built upon solving our customers’ problems and providing world-class service. Our heritage of innovation and relentless pursuit of continuous improvements is focused on improving our customer’s business and being an asset to the communities we serve.
Houston International Equipment, Inc is hiring for WAREHOUSE / INSIDE SALES for our Chemical Injection Pump branch location in Kilgore, Texas.
As a WAREHOUSE / INSIDE SALES REP, your primary responsibility is simple, to serve our chemical injection pump customers. This will include, but not be limited to, inside sales, service and repairs, delivery, assembly, testing, adjusting, technical analysis, troubleshooting, diagnostics and failure analysis.
· A customer focused attitude is required.
· Chemical Injection Pump experience is preferred, but other relevant experience will be considered.
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Ability to operate a forklift.
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
· Previous related work or military experience
· Knowledge of wellsite production, and other well pad components
· Ability to demonstrate technical, mechanical and troubleshooting abilities to define and preform necessary repairs.
Houston International Equipment offers an exciting opportunity for exceptional people who want a career with an industry leader. If you are looking for a solid, growth-oriented company with a commitment to its customers and its employees, HIE is the place for you. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability